From time to time, members of the Policy Consortium produce materials that can be of practical help to colleagues through the FE sector in understanding and coping with current issues of policy and practice. These might include;
- thematically-linked collections of previous articles published on our website (and/or more widely, in the media);
- tools for managers and others to develop their strategy or improve their provision;
- and other resources for FE professionals to use in a variety of settings, for a range of purposes.
The posting of new items in this category will be notified under the ‘News and Views’ section, alongside our occasional commentary and analysis pieces, and thus will appear on the Home page, at the bottom left-hand side.
Here are the resources we have so far offered in this section of our website.
- The Policy Consortium on… Ofsted, Accountability and FE Improvement (a compilation of previous Policy Consortium pieces on this subject) [posted May 2014]
- A Downloadable Policy Consortium Tool for Providers to Self-Assess Their Employability Provision, Use of LMI and Links to LEPs [posted June 2014]
- 04 – Initial assessment sample tool – Policy Consortium v2.1 in PDF [posted July 2014]
- Linked materials for improving learner’s spelling/punctuation/grammar in written work, through marking: PolConSPaGMrkgSymblsEtcForStaff and PolConSPaGMrkgSymblsEtcForLrners [both posted September 2014] — see the ‘News and Views’ posting of 1 September 2014 for further details.